Follow the long, tree-lined drive to this beautiful 4,000+/- sq ft home on a fabulous 10+/- acre estate that offers 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, dining room, family room, living room, finished basement, hardwood floors, screened deck & 2 car garage. Kitchen is a chef's dream with lots of cabinets & counter space, double-oven, smooth cooktop, built-in microwave, dishwasher, ice-maker, large eating area & dining room! Kitchen opens to a screened deck where you will enjoy entertaining your family & friends or just sit back with a cup of coffee & relax with a good book enjoying the privacy of your backyard! Super-sized master bedroom that features sitting area, walk-in closets & a beautiful tray ceiling. Master bath features separate shower, garden tub, water closet & double vanities. On the main level there is another bedroom & full bath! Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths. Gorgeous rural setting yet only minutes from the interstate, shops & dining! Additional acreage available!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4,148 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Paved Road, Private Roads, Public Roads, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors