Rare opportunity in Highland Meadows-these homes never come on the market! This home is a stunning, full brick, custom built, English Cottage style garden home. It sits on a quiet cul-de-sac with a private backyard in an established neighborhood. Open floor plan, inviting screen porch, exquisite landscaping, plantation shutters, real hardwoods, wide baseboards, 7" crown molding, stainless appliances, granite counter tops, sprinkler system and so many other special features. The wide foyer/hall opens to a formal dining room. You will love this kitchen with the bar area, eating area, cabinets galore, great counter space, pantry and beautiful cabinetry. The Greatroom, kitchen and breakfast nook are all open and the entire back of the home features windows overlooking the peaceful backyard. There are minor handicap modifications including wider doors. No step living except for the 4th Bedroom, 3rd bath and BIG walk in attic. Turn key and ready for its' new owner. This one is special.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,197 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SIMMONS, IRA F
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Ventless, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Porch, Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors