A MUST SEE 4 BEDROOM home with MAIN LEVEL PARKING but a FULL UNFINISHED BASEMENT for storage or that space could be finished off with more house. The basement is also stubbed for another bath. Walk inside this BEAUTIFUL home that features hardwood floors and bead board in the foyer. The LARGE LIVING SPACE opens to the KITCHEN for EASY ENTERTAINMENT! The kitchen features GRANITE COUNTERS, ISLAND, EBONY CABINETS AND A GAS COOK TOP WITH AN ELECTRIC OVEN. The appliances are an upgrade from the normal builder grade appliances. The MASTER BEDROOM/BATH has 2 CLOSETS, AN EXTRA LARGE TILED SHOWER, LONG VANITY WITH 2 SINKS AND A WATER CLOSET. The master bedroom also has HARDWOOD FLOORS. The only carpet on the main level is in the 2 extra bedrooms. The LAUNDRY ROOM is conveniently located in the hall near the bedrooms. Walk upstairs to a MASSIVE ROOM that serves as a bedroom and living space with a walk-in closet. Walk outside onto a COVERED AND OPEN DECK with a BEAUTIFUL VIEW!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,353 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- 1. Ventless, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors