Perfect one level home in a great neighborhood! The covered front porch welcomes family & friends into a large living room with a brick and glass fireplace. High ceilings are finished with double crown molding throughout the house and accent the natural color scheme. The diningroom easily accommodates a 6-8 person table as well as a display cabinet. Light fills the kitchen & breakfast rooms which includes a pantry and bar. The master bedroom has beautiful windows and sitting area with a large walk in closet, full bath with separate whirlpool tub, glass shower and linen closet. A garden style porch connects the home and garage. A private courtyard includes a grilling pad with low maintenance pebbles. The fully finished garage has space for a freezer, additional storage, and a workshop. The separate door in the garage leads upstairs to a heated and cooled bonus room with flooring and a window. This home has been very well maintained, new roof, new dishwasher, and low monthly utilities.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,150 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- 1. Brick, Ventless, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway, Off Street.
- Porch, Screened Porch, Covered, Patio, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Playground, Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors