Designed with Distinction! Picturesque home holds history within its walls: marble floors from the old Birmingham Train Terminal Station, leaded and stained glass from area church and homes of yesteryear, two custom staircases, Gothic stone arches........so much more to see. 18' cathedral ceiling in the Great Room showcases the stained glass, Gothic arches & custom stone 2 story fireplace - Amazing! Main level master bedroom, den with fireplace, kitchen with eating area.Upstairs: 2nd Master with fireplace, 2 large bedrooms each with private bathrooms. 2 custom staircases - one descends from the landing above the great room and 2nd becomes the pajamas stairs leading to den and kitchen. Circular driveway surrounds this home dropping guest at the front door and groceries at the back. 1+ acres provide level areas to play, a dog run and shed. Guest house : living area, kitchen, bath & bedroom. 1 car detached garage plus 2 car basement garage.
Single Family, Other
3,744 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Marble, Slate, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 4. Brick (FIREPL),Masonry,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Central Vacuum,Multiple Staircases
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Circular Drive,Detached,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL).
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guest Quarters,Lighting System,Porch. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association