Updated all-brick home located on a quiet, tree-lined street on almost a half-acre in the heart of Meadow Brook. Hardwood floors and crown molding throughout the foyer, living, dining and family room areas. The updated kitchen features custom cabinets with self-closing drawers, built-in pantry with roll-out shelves, a breakfast bar, granite counters, eat-in area and tiled flooring. The family room features a gas-log fireplace with brick surround flanked by floor-to-ceiling windows. The dining and living rooms both include floor-to-ceiling windows and plantation shutters. The master bedroom has his/her walk-in closets and an adjoining tiled bath. Downstairs you'll find a 4th bedroom with a walk-in closet, a wet bar area, and a private bath. And this level has a spacious play/rec room area. A screened deck with a cathedral ceiling overlooks a wooded, private backyard. Home generator, double-pane windows throughout, new roof in 2016, new insulated garage doors, steel entrance doors.
Single Family, Other
3,086 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors