Must see this full brick New Orleans style house located cul-de-sac. 4BR, study/5th BR, 3BA, 3 separate living areas. Kitchen is a chef's delight w/ stainless appliances-gas cook top, convection and regular oven, built-in fridge, eat in space and computer/homework station. XL master bedroom, renovated master BA w/ whirlpool tub, glass enclosed shower with steamer, new shower pan 2019, double vanity. Main level also includes 2 more spacious bedrooms, updated Jack-n-Jill bathroom, Dining Room, Living Room with fireplace and den. Kitchen and living room open to a large deck overlooking private backyard w/ treehouse. Lower level has 1 BR, study/2nd BR , 1 BA,large den area. Perfect family/guest suite. 2 car garage with separate entrances and laundry area. Landscaped yard, two car parking pad. Central vacuum, new roof 2019. prewired for generator. Schedule your showing today.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,664 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area
- Compactor Built-In,Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Laminate
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bedroom ,Full Bath ,Office/Study ,Play/Rec
- 2. Gas Logs.
- Ceiling Fans,Energy Star Appliances,Insulated Door,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors