Welcome home to this exquisite Mountain Brook estate w/ a large front porch overlooking the amazing Kennesaw Drive within walking distance to Cherokee Bend Elementary, just 1/4 mile away. 5 BR/ 5 BA with one BR doubling as an office / study. The home has had over $500k in renovations to what you see today. Featuring a chef's kitchen w/ 9 burners and double ovens, butler's pantry, formal dining, exercise room, a 4 person sauna and full bath on the main level - lots of beautiful floor to ceiling windows throughout! Level 2 w/ an updated master suite, xlarge walk through closet and master bath w/ double air tub, lrg dual showers and private lavatory. Level 2 offers 3 additional full baths w/ each bedroom having its own bath, one w/ a whirlpool tub. Recessed lighting throughout. On the exterior, you'll find lrg brick front and back porches overlooking Kennesaw, giving the property its grand appearance.
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service
Concrete Block, Shingle, Hardi Plank, Wood
4,416 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Humidifier, Trash Compactor, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Stone, Brick
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- 2. Brick, Den, Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Uncovered.
- Wood, Shingle, HardeePlank
- Porch, Covered, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors