Are you looking for a PRIVATE BACKYARD, LOCATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC WITH MAIN LEVEL LIVING & PARKING? Then come see this FULL BRICK, 4 bedroom and 2 full bath home conveniently located between the LIBERTY PARK & GRANTS MILL exits off Belmont Road. Walk inside to this OPEN FLOOR PLAN Living space with an arched opening leading into the tiled kitchen and eating area. From the kitchen you walk out onto the screened porch. Beautiful HARDWOOD FLOORS are in the family room and the 3 bedrooms on the main level. You walk upstairs to another LARGE room that could serve as a BONUS ROOM or BEDROOM. The master suite has a soaking tub with a block window, separate shower, double sinks and a walk-in closet with natural sunlight. The other 2 bedrooms on the main level are separated from the master suite. Down a hall by the other 2 bedrooms, you also have a full bath and laundry room. The owners have fenced in a portion of the back yard but beyond the fence is a pie-shaped lot with a LARGE BACK YARD.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,798 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane
- 1. Tile, Ventless, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Den/family Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors