Beloved and lovely home in Bluff Park! This home boasts of updated kitchen with eating area, living/dining area, 3 bedrooms & 3 full bathrooms, large sunroom overlooking level brick patio, large back yard & babbling creek! Updated large kitchen has butcher block island with stools, stainless steel appliances, lots of cabinets with pantry area and eating area - this is the heart of this home! Master bedroom has large walk-in closet, vanity area & master bathroom - unusual to find in this neighborhood. 2nd full bathroom for guests and 2nd bedroom. Lower level features large 3rd bedroom, 3rd full bathroom with laundry closet, large den with fireplace. Sellers moved because of job but children miss the home, back yard, creek, & great neighbors! Family loved playground & walking trails within 1 mile. Sunroom- painted & floor sealed, outside treated & painted. Interior paint - freshened. Outside pressure washed. This home is waiting for its new family! Call now to see!
Single Family, Split Level, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,850 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
SIMMONS, IRA F
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sun Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Daylight
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- 1. Brick, Gas logs, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors