Fabulous updated home in the Historic Neighborhood of Monte D'Oro awaits! This neighborhood is now zoned for Spain Park High School. Gleaming hardwood flooring, updated kitchen and bathrooms, walk-in closets, fenced yard with covered porch and a private patio. IT"S ALL HERE!!! All you have to do is unpack! Convenient location close to interstates, grocery and shopping, Georgetown Park. Quiet and low traffic streets. Main level living room is quite large. The separate dining room leads to the remodeled kitchen. Step out on the covered porch and look out through the trees - like a treehouse for sure! Two large bedrooms and master bath with jetted tub/shower on this level. Lower level has bedroom and full bath with the large family room and fireplace. A sunroom- now used as an office - looks out over the private patio and back yard. Roof - 2020, all new paint inside and out. Call to see this great home!
Single Family, Split Entry
2,280 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bedroom ,Den/Family ,Full Bath ,Sunroom
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Wood, Brick
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Fenced Yard,Grill. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors