This amazing Meadow Brook Highlands home offers a peaceful ridge-top location on a stunning 1-acre lot with abundant trees & mountain-like ambiance! Beautiful custom infinity-edge pool with cascading stream from the large hot tub to the pool features a large natural rock deck that creates a great outdoor environment for relaxing or entertaining! This very well-built home includes a finished basement & features a full kitchen, office, living area, bonus room & bathroom! The main level features beautiful hardwood flooring, a spacious master bedroom suite and lots of windows along the back side of home that overlooks the pool & an awesome landscaped backyard! The 2nd floor includes 2 bedrooms sharing a Jack & Jill bathroom, a 3rd bedroom with a private bathroom & a bonus room that serves well as a TV/media room. Gorgeous setting, yet only minutes from popular shops & dining along the Hwy 280 corridor as well as quick access to I-459 & I-65. Make plans to see this beautiful home today!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
5,056 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 2nd Kitchen ,Den/Family ,Full Bath
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,Heated,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing,Salt Water
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Sprinkler System. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors