This mid century modern home has been updated to today's finest taste! Light and airy with new skylights -you will be thrilled with its move-in condition. Fantastic kitchen has new skylight with automatic shade, all stainless appliances, pantry, new stainless oversized sink, new countertops and backsplash, five burner gas cooktop with new stainless exhaust. All hardwood flooring throughout - no carpet! Both bathrooms look amazing with the updates. All bedrooms are large to accommodate king-size furniture with room to spare. Den with high ceiling has French doors to step out to the screened porch. The privacy in the rear level fenced yard can be enjoyed from the fire pit area or the decks...great outdoor living spaces! There is good storage in this home. 2 car garage and basement area is extra long. Basement has a cedar lined closet. The crawlspace has been professionally 'encapsulated" for even more storage possibility. This is a one of a kind home! Call now - YOU will want to see it!
Single Family, Split Level, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,847 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master BR with Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Brick
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Starter, Masonry, Gas logs, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors