Custom built in 2001 this home features master BR on the mail level w/adjoining home office/sitting room w/tall vaulted ceilings'¦Lots of hardwood floors, interior professionally painted, 2 generous walk-in attic spaces and a fenced backyard. Formal double trayed ceiling in dining room, chef like kitchen w/cherry cabinets and granite counters w/granite-high backsplash, gas cooktop and huge walk-in pantry. Olympic size 'œgame' pool, with auto-chlorinator, shallow on both ends and deep in the middle. perfect for volleyball, kids and socializing! Very clean brick home has central vac, intercom/music, sound and security system. Screened and open decks overlook a fenced yard, gorgeous pool patio with edging made of stone. Unfinished daylight basement plumbed for a bath that leads to the pool area. Large 2 car garage with workshop area.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,110 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Dual
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- 1. Gas Starter, Tile, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Sound System, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Covered, Patio
- Pool Description
- Gated, Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Playground, Street Lights, Deck-Covered. Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors