What a great buy in Bluff Park! Views of Oak Mountain from the front and only 100 feet away from a Moss Rock Preserve entrance. In the back you will find a level backyard with room to play and a private over-sized patio for entertaining. This home is so spacious! 4 true bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Light filled living/dining combination. Inviting kitchen with stainless steel appliances: gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator plus an eating area and a pantry. A charming brick, wood burning fireplace with a gas starter, beams, built in shelving and a big picture window make the den so welcoming. Take two steps up to the bedroom level and you will find large rooms ALL with walk in closets. The master features parquet flooring and a BIG closet. Don't miss the great playroom with new vinyl hardwoods and half bath down. 2 car garage and extra basement space. This home is very nice and is well maintained. A few updates would make it worth even more. Priced to sell as-is. Bluff Park Elementary!
Single Family, Split Level, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,086 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SIMMONS, IRA F
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living/Dining Combo, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Parquet, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Daylight
- Storm Door
- 1. Brick, Masonry, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors