This stunning brick, executive style home is located on a beautiful, gated cul-de-sac street. It is maintained to perfection and is move in ready. The landscaping, straw, pruning and mowing is all included in the HOA so your free time is your own. The rooms are spacious with gorgeous hardwood flooring, wide baseboards and crown molding. It is a modern plan with high ceilings and attention to detail. The main level features a two car garage, laundry room, large Chef's kitchen, living and dining rooms with exquisite crown molding, an oversized master suite, powder room and a vaulted keeping room that leads to an inviting porch with tongue and groove ceilings. Upstairs you will find a bedroom suite with a small kitchenette. All bedrooms have great closets and private baths. There is a great basement area for someone needing a workshop area or extra storage. Plantation shutters. The private backyard is adjacent to a common area with a gazebo. This is a wonderful place to call home.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,454 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- 2. Gas Logs,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Furnace-90% Eff,Insulated Door,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Cul-de-sac,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo,Grill,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association