Great convenient location and MOVE IN READY! Right off of Hwy 280 close to dining and shopping! This town home has so much to offer! Fresh paint on most of the main and upper levels! First floor features garage parking and large room that could be bed/bath with large jetted tub! Upstairs, nice large living room with fireplace, dining room, open, eat-in kitchen with bright white cabinets and granite countertops! Living room provides access to great, private back patio and yard space! Wonderful area for entertaining! Master bedroom is spacious with amazing master bath area, updated vanity space and great, tiled walk-in-shower! Large closet space! Secondary bedroom has great closet space and private bath! Wonderful Space! Great condition! Awesome home!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,892 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Meadow Brook Townhomes
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Marble, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors