Rare opportunity in Parkside of Homewood. One owner home has been taken care of since day one. Beautiful corner lot with no expense spared on landscaping. Main level has hardwood floors in the Living and dining areas. Kitchen just updated in 2017 with granite, hand blown Italian backsplash, breakfast bar, eat in space and pantry with pull out shelves. Cute sunroom just off of the kitchen great for relaxing. The master bedroom is bigger than most. Super clean bathroom has a jet tub, large shower, and big walk in closet. The other two bedrooms are spacious and share a bathroom. Upstairs is the 4th bedroom with its own full bathroom and walk in closet, and brand new carpet. The bonus room is HUGE and great for a she space or man room. Nice, level backyard with open patio, storage building and has a privacy fence. 2 car garage with a third parking space in the driveway. Walk to the football games, Patriot Park, pool, Ash, Little London, Seeds Coffee and Gianmarcos Pizza.
Single Family, Other
2,860 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Wood, Brick
- Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Lighting System,Storage Building. Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association