HURRY! This home has all the features you want! ALL MAIN LEVEL LIVING - plus two bedrooms, bath, & huge bonus/media room up when you need more space. Master is on the main level. Limestone fireplace with gas logs, hardwood flooring, 9+ ft ceilings, & so much space for your furnishings in the great room. Kitchen has large eating area with breakfast bar too. Beautiful granite countertops plus a pantry. House has great storage-lots of closets. Level rear lot is fenced & gives privacy as you enjoy the fire pit & enlarged patio - wonderful for barbeques! Permanent gas line. The open floor plan will allow great entertaining with the large dining area that opens to the patio. Upstairs are the 2 very large bedrooms, full bath, huge playroom/media room, loft area with wonderful closets! Located in the cul de sac of the Courtyard of Charleston, this location is minutes away for shopping, interstates, anywhere you need to go. Such a great value for under $300,000! Call NOW to see your new home!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,535 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Courtyard Of Charleston
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft, Media
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Stone, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Private Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors