Hurry and see this 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home with the mountain view off the front....so convenient to freeways, shopping, hospitals, and yet - such a quiet setting! Large foyer welcomes you - high ceiling in the dining room with huge window looking out to mountain view. Large kitchen with adjacent laundry room. The family room with brick fireplace and gas logs opens to the deck with permanent gas line and grill. Summer grilling awaits!! Open deck looks out to large fenced backyard! Upstairs features 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom plus bonus room. New double pane windows 2018 (kitchen alcove windows in 2014), freshly painted main level interior, new granite in kitchen, new garage doors and openers - 2015, main level HVAC replaced 2016. 2746 square footage over a full unfinished basement. Park more than 2 cars end to end in garage with extra storage. This home is ready for YOU! Call now to see!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,746 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors