Welcome to your beautiful new home in Chelsea. This 4 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bath home is waiting for you. The great room has soaring cathedral ceilings with charming brick fireplace which opens into the dining room with chair rails and French doors to the open deck. The kitchen has all stainless steel appliances, an island, pantry and door out to covered deck, a perfect spot to enjoy morning coffee or dinner overlooking your large backyard. The master bedroom is on the main floor and very spacious. Large master bath with separate tub and shower plus a huge walk in closet. Upstairs has 3 large bedrooms and a full bath. Huge unfinished basement that has plenty of room for storage. It is also plumbed for future expansion. Come see what Chelsea has to offer!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,114 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered. Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors