*** CHECK OUT THE NEW PRICE *** This own owner home has been loved and it shows. Clean as a pin and ready to move in. All rooms are bigger than you normally see. Tons of closet space and a kitchen with a newer sub zero refrigerator. Main level driveway around back allows you to enter right into the great room. The in law suite or separate living area has a full kitchen, eating area, brand new tile flooring, HUGE great room with bar area, and a bedroom with full bath. Private entrance thru the 2 car garage. Per seller: newer HVAC, sewer line to the street, roof, breaker box, ceiling tiles and lighting. New custom double pane windows. Located just down from Samford University, The Greenway trail and all major access roads.
Single Family, Other
3,713 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Ice Maker Built-In,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent,Whole House Fan
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Corner Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock Private,Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association